Friday, January 5, 2018

Dracula: The Company of Monsters, Vol 1

*Book source ~ Library
1 February 2011
Graphic Novel | Horror | Paranormal
112 Pages


My Rating ~ 4 bites

A powerful corporation finds Dracula and decides to use him to further their agenda. Whether he wants to or not.

This is an interesting take on Dracula. Who knew there was a way to resurrect a vampire? I didn’t. I really enjoyed the story and the artwork is fantastic. The end is a cliffhanger, but then it is a new series and a graphic novel, too. So, I’ll forgive it. I do want to get the next one in the series to see what happens. The library doesn’t have it so I guess I need to suggest the purchase.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really interesting. I am a fan of Dracula. I suggest books to the library all the time. I hope your library will get it for you.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been checking but haven't seen it appear in my Holds shelf yet. Either I forgot to suggest it (entirely possible), or they don't have the funds yet. lol

      Delete