Monday, February 13, 2017

Kindle Review ~ Adventures of a Vegan Vamp

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle First
Freebies

*Book source ~ Kindle Lending Library
Vegan Vamp Mysteries, #1
28 September 2016
Paranormal | Humor | Mystery
214 Pages

My Rating ~ 5 bites

Mallory Andrews woke up dead. Though she didn’t know that at the time. Now her life is changed forever and she intends to find the murderous rat who killed her and turned her into a vegan vampire. Because the reality of her new diet has her very cranky and besides, who wants to go through life without chocolate?

What an amusing paranormal story! Light-hearted and fun with a mystery to solve makes this a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. Mallory is hilarious, but not in an annoying way. Side characters look promising and I am seriously loving Tangwystl. I think she may be my favorite character, though Wembley is pretty cool and Alex may end up being the hottie love interest. But not yet. I’m looking forward to continuing this series and seeing where it takes Mallory and her ragtag gang of new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment